The state of the art for Internet video monitoring has increased from video monitoring only to low latency video and audio two way conversations. For example, modern Internet cameras do not only see and hear – they can dialogue with people and then make human directed or programmatic decisions based upon the interactions.
- 900 MHz RFID tag inventory reader with 10 foot tag reading capability that can take photos and/or video clips when RFID tagged inventory moves through a door, in addition to notifying a human staffed security center that can initiate a real-time two way video and audio conversation.
- Store kiosk with bar code reader and touch screen product search for price, inventory, and location check, in addition to video and audio conversation with customer service.
- Automatic access control based upon facial recognition, voice recognition, and ID tags (with RFID, bar code, and/or QR code) with automatically initiated two way video and audio conversation with human staffed security center when face, voice, or ID tag is not recognized.
- Video alerts for specific movements, smoke, and fire, audio alerts for specific sounds and changes in ambient sound levels, with automatically initiated two way video and audio conversation with human staffed security center.
- Private and secure video conferencing for corporate meetings, financial transactions, and telemedicine, with all recordings and software on private servers.
- Online learning video conferencing with multiple presenters that allows viewers to message a moderator for temporary change to presenter for questions and comments.
OTTStreamingVideo.net can specify, design, prototype, and build IoT appliances with sensors and control outputs and real-time low latency video and audio conferencing. For more information, please contact us.